Monday, June 29, 2015

Recipes from the Wagstaff Miscellany - Print Edition

The print edition of Recipes from the Wagstaff Miscellany is now available for purchase on Amazon.com.




I really don't expect this to be a big money-maker. After all, the text is pretty much what I've been posting here for the past few years, and I've also added the text of the recipes to the Medieval Cookbook Search on the website. There are three main reasons I've gone ahead published a print copy:

The first is that there are a small number of folks who like to have printed books even if they can get the material online for free.

The second is the off chance that someone would want a way to support MedievalCookery.com and get a book out of the deal.

The third is because I wanted a print copy.

If you buy a copy, thank you. If you just use what's freely available, thank you. That's what it's all there for.

No comments: